Re: [Evolution-hackers] gui

On Sat, 2004-07-31 at 21:16 -0700, Amir Hossein payberah wrote:
> Hi Andre,
> yes, you are right, i've written shamsi calendar
> and i want to merge it to evolution, and i want
> to change the gui to get ability to every body
> to select his/her favorite calendar (shamsi or
> another one),

we still more information. How have you written that shamsi calendar?
How could it be used in evolution?

We know almost nothing about that shamsi calendar, so we can help you
with the code integration, but we need to know how you have implemented
the shamsi calendar so that we know how it can be integrated.

--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>