[Evolution-hackers] Contact editor UI changes

What's the consensus on the required UI changes for the contact editor?

I guess we're adding the home page URL entry. Are we also removing the
blog entry?

How do we do the "remove picture" functionality? I'm thinking a popup
menu on right clicking the image (which could also have a "set image"
option, so you aren't forced to do drag/drop), but it might not be
optimal in terms of usability.

What are good defaults for the option menu fields (phone, IM, e-mail)?
Chosen from the options presented by evolution.

Do you prefer to make the glade changes yourself, or do you want me to
do it?

--
Hans Petter