Re: [Evolution-hackers] how to debug evolution-wombat freeze

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 22:02, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> It seems that something changed in ORBit that makes old skels not work
> with the current version of the lib in some cases, but I haven't had a
> chance to track it down yet...

	Well - I spent another chunk of time writing more regression tests to
try and catch this case - and they all work. I also spent some time
trying to unwind how it's possible for the case in Ettore's trace to
happen, and I found that it's possible we fumble the pobj use_cnt, a fix
to follow.

	Can people actually reliably reproduce this bug though ? I really want
to avoid having to build evo, and I want to know if this fixes it.

	Regards,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot