[Evolution-hackers] Follow up question on configuring Evolution.

I am getting the following error when running the configure script for
evolution:

checking for libgtkhtml-3.1... Package libgtkhtml-3.1 was not found in
the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libgtkhtml-3.1.pc'
No package 'libgtkhtml-3.1' found

configure: error: Library requirements (libgtkhtml-3.1) not met;
consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your
libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

So the problem is there is no libgtkhtml-3.1.pc on my machine.

I have installed the latest version of gtkhtml from that I could find at
ftp.ximian.com and ftp.gnome.org, 3.0.8. I cannot find any version 3.1.
I also installed this package:
libgtkhtml3.0_2-3.0.8-0.ximian.6.1.i386.rpm which didn't seem to help.
There is a package called
libgtkhtml3.0_2-devel-3.0.8-0.ximian.6.1.i586.rpm under the Mandrake
directory, but nothing under the RedHat directory, I am running RedHat
9.

Any ideas on what I need to get past this?

Thanks in advance.

-Gary

Gary Ekker
GroupWise Consulting Resolution Team, Worldwide Support Services
gekker novell com
Novell, Inc., The leading provider of information solutions
www.novell.com