Re: [Evolution-hackers] libical import

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 21:14, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:
> I don't like keeping generated files in CVS. If we edit the lex file, or
> apply changes from upstream, it is likely to cause trouble.

	Why ? the time-stamp will be updated on an upstream-merge - and when
you run make, new lexer source will be generated. If you don't test the
changes before you commit - then people try to compile and it breaks
unless they have RandomFlex-1.2.3 - but how likely is committing without
testing ? ;->

	Hmm,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot