Re: [Evolution-hackers] One question about the schedule of mail/imap rewrite

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 06:06, Antonio Xu wrote:
> Who can tell me the schedule of mail/imap rewrite? I want know when is
> the deadline of mail/imap rewrite.

We are not making major changes to the IMAP code for 2.0.

We will just make it so all messages gets downloaded in the background
when you connect (and add a configuration option to tweak that
behavior).  This should fix the most common complaint with the IMAP code
(offline mode is awkward to use) without requiring a large scale
reimplementation.

-- Ettore