[Evolution-hackers] CVS HEAD, evolution mail

Hi guys,

Those of you playing with head should notice a big update next time.  I've merged the mail-refactor-2-branch back to HEAD.

You will notice a few things:
- a couple of integration items don't work currently, e.g. adding mail addresses from an email to your addressbook.  This is waiting on the addressbook work.
- move to/copy to folder doesn't work.  this is waiting on the new shell work.  drag and drop from the message list to the folder list should work ok.
- message display flashes a lot.  this is partly the way we write to the html widget now (from another thread, allowing the gtkhtml idle handler to flush more often), and also because of some rendering priorities in gtkhtml.  larry promised to look into it once it had been merged.
- there will be bugs.  its a big merge.  i've been using it for a week or so, and it's been pretty stable, but ymmv.
- some html mails might not properly find their images, submit bug reports with them attached
- lots of minor visual/formatting issues.  mails will contain the same info, but may render slightly differently
- i'm not sure how well content-location and relative/base url's has been ported
- some other things might be different.  some menu items aren't activated

Basically, 15 000 lines of code has been replaced by another reorganised/rewritten 15 000 lines of code, so there's likely to be bugs.

I had a crash replying to a mail containing a html link - but it was in gtkhtml ... but otherwise it should be in a usable state.

Michael