Re: [Evolution-hackers] functional specification for list view

Hello, Rodrigo.

Thank you for your mail.

> what are the 'None' strings next to the recurring and alarm icons? Also,
> there are, on the bottom right, 2 icons. One of them seems to refer to
> the calendar the event belongs to, but what does the other one mean?
>
> Also, on the default columns, I'd make the Type column be an icon also.

The "none" strings (and I should add my apologies here, for I meant the
string next to the recurring icon to be "never") mean that this event does
not recur, nor have any scheduled alarms.  We may well need labels with
the icons there.

The bottom right icons (poor choices, I know -- hence the warning about
not having appropriate art at the beginning of the spec) are for
"calendar" and "categories" respectively. Again, we definitely need proper
icons, and perhaps labels as well.

I agree with you about the "type" column; it should be an icon.

Thanks for writing,
Anna