[Evolution-hackers] functional specification for list view

Greetings Calendar Hackers (and other interested parties):

I have prepared a functional specification for the list view of the
Evolution 2.0 Calendar.

Please find it online at:
http://primates.ximian.com/~anna/evo2/specs/cal-spec.html

Please let me know what questions you have regarding it. I am happy to
work with you guys to add or remove information from the spec as we deem
appropriate (in terms of our resources, usability needs, and project
goals).

I will be at an appointment for a goodly chunk of the rest of the
afternoon -- there hence may be a bit of a lag in responding to your
mails. Thanks for your patience.

Anna

--
Anna Marie Dirks <anna ximian com>