Re: [Evolution-hackers] vFolder/Filter rule from message wizard

Hi Guys.

('Mail Management Assistant' sounds like something that helps me archive
my mails when I've amassed a critical number of them, to me. And no, I
don't have a better idea. A brief sojourn with my thesaurus didn't
produce anything particularly useful. :)

That said, this (how to present a vfolder/filter/search assistant in the
menus, that is) seems pretty simple to figure out :

We can begin by picking a menuitem name to start with, say, "Rule
Assistant", and testing it out on people representing various segments
of our audience to see how long it takes them to find it/if they find
it/what suggestions they have for making it more easily apparent to
them.

Running a few iterations of this kind of test is simple, fast, and
likely to yield specific, useful data. We know that we need to conduct
tests of many of the new Evo 2.0 features; we should just remember to
include a task wherein the user has to find and use this assistant in
our tests.

Just my suggestion for determining how to present this stuff.
Anna

--
Anna Marie Dirks <anna ximian com>