[Evolution-hackers] vFolder/Filter rule from message wizard

As discussed while I was in Boston, I think we should probably move away
from having 8 separate menu entries to create vFolders/filters and just
have 1 (or maybe 2?) menu entries that fire up a wizard.  It could also
be used for searches.

My guess is something like

Start:
	This assistant will let you create a blah blah blah

Page 1 (only if you have a single entry point)

	What do you want to create?

	[X] vFolder
	[ ] Filter

Page 2
	(embed the editor page for each type)

	Name [    ]

	Rules [   ]

Page 3 - vfolders only
	(possibly move the vfolder source list to this page, or don't 	have it
at all)

	"Which folders do you wish this vFolder to search", etc.

Finish

Something fairly simple/straightforward, nothing too complex.

This issue is totally separate from the issue of general rule editor
changes that might be nice to have.