Re: [Evolution-hackers] vFolder/Filter rule from message wizard

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 07:32, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 18:49, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
>
> > I wonder how this would be called?  "Rule assistant"?  I am having
> > trouble coming up with a word/concept that includes filters, searches
> > and vfolders...
>
> "Mail Management Assistant" or something, maybe?

That would probably work.  Would it be more intuitive than "create rule
from message" though?..

(I'm not disagreeing at all with the idea of one integrated druid (ahem,
assistant) to handle this, I am just not sure how it would be exposed to
the user in the menus.)

-- Ettore