[Evolution-hackers] i18n problems in gtkhtml

	Hi!

	Following the Rodrigo suggestion I send you a quick report about the
i18n problems found in the Evo mail composer.

	I hope you'll find it useful.

--
        A.Ismael Olea González

        mailto:ismael olea org  http://www.olea.org
        http://aduaneros.olea.org, la ONG sin futuro.

        El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta OLEA

Summary about i18n problems in gtkhtml detected in the Evo mail composer window.-

(evolution-1.4.5-0.ximian.6.0)

Proved with LANG=es_ES and a full translation.

There is a very strange behaviour in the main menu which vary with the focus:

without X focus, [_Edit], with focus [_Editar]

This are the list of text which appears in English:

toolbar-tips:

[Edit] [For_mat] [_Insert] [body message right button menu] [In the spell checking window] [in the image insertion window] [in the rule insertion window] [in the table insertion window] [in teh template insertion window]

Note

And surprisingly I found that in the [_Edit] menu, the Cut, Copy and Paste options changes suddenly from l10n to English. I don't know how to reproduce this!!