Re: [Evolution-hackers] new-ui-branch merge

Ho uhm,

I am a bit late with this.  I have it mostly done on my laptop, but
still I have to compile it and make sure nothing is broken.

Also I have to rush out for an appointment...  I'll probably be back in
2 or 3 hours, and get back to it then.

I'll let you guys know when I am done.

Cheers,
-- Ettore