[Evolution-hackers] new-ui-branch merge

Hello,

so, I am planning to merge new-ui-branch into the trunk tomorrow at noon
Boston time (4pm UTC).

If there are any outstanding issues that I need to know of before I do
that, please let me know.

Of course, there is going to be a fair amount of breakage subsequent to
that.  If any of you is using HEAD for your actual work, you should
probably stop doing so for a little while until the dust settles.

(We don't have a complete migration path on new-ui-branch yet, so you
might not be able to access your data withour serious fiddling.)

Cheers,
--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>