Re: [Evolution-hackers] Address book letters

Ah. Well then, the problem is that we don't have any 'sn' attributes in
our LDAP server (which is OpenLDAP btw, and we don't have any
evolutionPerson stuff either).

I would expect that clicking on a letter would be precisely the same as
clicking search for "Name begins with" and then that letter. But the
former appears to search through the 'cn' attribute. Is there a reason
for this difference? Should the behaviour of the two be different, for
some subtle reason I can't think of?

Have fun,

Peter Colijn