[Evolution-hackers] Address book letters

Hi,

In my version of evolution (Ximian 1.4.4) I notice that the buttons on
the right-hand side of the address book view don't really seem to do
anything for LDAP address book folders. For me, they just blank the list
(i.e. even when I've searched for stuff and have results).

Is this intentional? I was thinking clicking on those buttons should do
something like search LDAP for people with names beginning with the
letter.

I'm planning on fixing it, but wanted to check to see if anybody else
has noticed this behaviour or if anything was planned. I looked in
bugs.ximian.com and didn't find anything about this.

Have fun,

Peter Colijn