Re: [Evolution-hackers] evo / ORBit2 oddness ...

Hi there,

On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 21:03, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> > 	Situation b) _could_ possibly result in Ettore's problem, although
> > perhaps it's unlikely; I can only generate the warning:

	So - I spent most of a day building and trying to reproduce this in
evolution with my new ORBit2 - to no avail - perhaps it's timing
related. I've gone off and on-line dozens of times with IMAP/not etc.

	OTOH - since the fix I made to ORBit2 would in fact cause this problem;
I'm hoping it's down to simply testing vs. the wrong ORBit2.

	I've released ORBit2-2.8.2 with that fix, should be in Gnome 2.4.1
shortly.

	HTH,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot