Re: [Evolution-hackers] evo / ORBit2 oddness ...
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>, evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] evo / ORBit2 oddness ...
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:04:34 -0400
On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 12:49, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi there,
> On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 21:03, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> > > Situation b) _could_ possibly result in Ettore's problem, although
> > > perhaps it's unlikely; I can only generate the warning:
> So - I spent most of a day building and trying to reproduce this in
> evolution with my new ORBit2 - to no avail - perhaps it's timing
> related. I've gone off and on-line dozens of times with IMAP/not etc.
> OTOH - since the fix I made to ORBit2 would in fact cause this problem;
> I'm hoping it's down to simply testing vs. the wrong ORBit2.
> I've released ORBit2-2.8.2 with that fix, should be in Gnome 2.4.1
I'll rebuild ORBit from CVS again and see if that fixes it.
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
] [Thread Prev