Re: [Evolution-hackers] evo / ORBit2 oddness ...

Just want you know that I just installed ORBIT2 2.8.2 and it got
rid of a problem that I was having with evolution 1.4.5 on
garnome-0.27.1 (ORBIT2 2.8.1).

The problem I was having was that whenever I do address completion
against my company's LDAP server on msg composer, the whole app
would freeze and sometimes, the whole desk-top freezes and I'd
have to do Ctl-Alt-F1 to get to a different vt to killev.

But with ORBIT 2.8.2, it doesn't seem to freeze anymore.
Thanks a lot.

By the way, do I have to rebuild the whole garnome-0.27.1 etc?
I'm running everything without rebuilding others.

Fangbing Wu