Re: [Evolution-hackers] Initialization sequence

> But what about the calendar and the addressbook?  It sounds like we
> might want to have at least a couple predefined folders, e.g. "Work" and
> "Personal" or something like that?

You could have the first time wizard say "I'm going to create the
following calendars for you by default", and have a list containing Work
and Personal, and you can remove one or both of them or add more (or
just click Forward). And the migration wizard would let you decide which
one of them to import your old Evolution calendar data into.

> [I am not sure we want to use the term "folder" anymore though.
> Probably we should use the terms "calendar", "addressbook" and "task
> list"?]

Sounds good except that "address book" should have a space in it.

-- Dan