[Evolution-hackers] Re: Addressbook LDAP source UI
- From: Hans Petter Jansson <hpj ximian com>
- To: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- Cc: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>, evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Addressbook LDAP source UI
- Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:46:09 -0600
On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 13:32, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 03:09, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:
> > On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 17:51, Chris Toshok wrote:
> > > We still need a way to edit existing ldap servers, though.
> > I'll do a context menu item for that, like "rename" is in the calendar
> > right now, if nobody minds. I think that's the only thing that makes
> > sense.
> Well there should probably be a "Properties..." context menu item or
> something (the calendar will need this too).
So JP and I just discussed this on IRC, and we concluded on a) using
druids in addrbook/calendar to create new sources and b) having a
Properties... context menu item for editing them later.
] [Thread Prev