Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution-1.5 problems

On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 23:43, Vivek P wrote:
> Hi guys/gals,
>
> I built evolution-1.5 from CVS today and installed it
> in (--prefix=) /opt/gnome2. I changed the
> /etc/bonobo-activation/bonobo-activation-config.xml
> file as required as given on the page:
> http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/build.shtml

You say below you used jhbuild to build everything, in which case you
don't have to do this.

> Now when I run evolution-1.5, I get the errors which
> are given below. ie,wizards werent started and a bunch
> of other errors. Also when I tried to add a task the
> whole thing crashed ...

The wizard is a known problem, we aren't sure what to do with it this
version so we have not activated it yet.

The task problem is likely that you have not selected a task list on the
left to be the "primary" task list (by highlighting it).  Its on my todo
list to fix this.  In fact I'll do it sunday.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.