Re: [Evolution-hackers] Mailing list recognition problem

On Mër , 2003-11-19 at 05:25, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am on a topica.com mailing list that Evolution doesn't recognize as
> such.  (I.e. it doesn't give me an option to create a mailing list rule
> for it.)
>
> The messages do have some mailing list headers that we could use for
> that though:

> Should we add these to the mailing list autodetection regexp list?

Judging from the headers in this mail, it seems like we use X-BeenThere
and possibly X-Loop if it appears, to do the autodetect stuff. Those
seem to be the only ones that are really reliable for determining the
data for the filter creation, at least, based on the Ximian and GNOME
mailing lists that I'm on. :-/

-- dobey