[Evolution-hackers] EBookListener problems

Hi.

I'm trying to get the Gaim-Evolution Integration plugin I'm writing to
listen for modifications to the address book using EBookListener. So
far, I haven't received a single event. I looked throughout the
libedata-book and libebook code, sprinkled several debug statements
throughout it, and everything appears to be working right.

I'm a bit at a loss as to how to go about listening in on these
events. It doesn't even appear as if e-book.c is's
e_book_handle_response is being called when something is modified in
Evolution.

If this is a known TODO, and someone can give me some pointers, I'll
be glad to attempt a fix, but I think I'm just doing something rather
dumb.

Thanks,

Christian

--
Christian Hammond         <>  The GNUpdate Project
chipx86 gnupdate org      <>  http://www.gnupdate.org/