Re: [Evolution-hackers] -Werror Proposal

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 11:30, JP Rosevear wrote:
> Fair enough.  What I'll likely do is make it optional to turn on so that
> before disting or commiting people can easily confirm no warnings.

I think you can just use GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS(error) in configure.in,
then people can still pass --enable-compile-warnings=maximum to get the
warnings without -Werror.

(Or at least that's how I understand it works from looking at other
people's modules, I've never used it myself.)

-- Ettore