Re: [Evolution-hackers] Cannot access Ximian Evolution Shell

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 10:45, Mono-Dev-List wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if this has been answered before (I'm new to the group)
>
> I've built all of Evolution 1.5 but when I run it, it complains  "Cannot
> access Ximian Evolution Shell"

If you installed it into a non-default prefix, you need to run

    bonobo-activation-sysconf --add-directory ${PREFIX}/lib/bonobo/servers

as root (where ${PREFIX} is the prefix you installed into). You'll
probably need to log out and back in after doing that.

-- Dan