Re: [Evolution-hackers] question regarding set-background
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: David Trowbridge <David Trowbridge Colorado edu>
- Cc: evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] question regarding set-background
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:59:52 -0500
On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 18:48, David Trowbridge wrote:
> I've been working on the set-background problem, and assuming that the
> normal temporary filename
> (/tmp/evolution-xxxx-xxxx/evolution-tmp-xxxxx/file...) isn't appropriate
> for permanent storage of the background image, I was wondering where to
> stick it. It seems to be a good idea to store it somewhere in the home
> directory, since /tmp is mounted as tmpfs on a few distributions. That
> said, there seem to be a few options
> A la epiphany, it could be stored in $HOME/.gnome2/evolution/...
Probably, although I suppose an image could get "lost" there.
> Or, if appropriate for general storage, perhaps just $HOME/evolution/...
$HOME/evolution is going away, so thats probably not so good.
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev