Re: [Evolution-hackers] Wallpaper Patch

Beril S. said:
> - is there a libdb3 3.1.17 debian package somewhere?
> - right now I "make" and "make install" each time I want to test my
> changes. This takes a lot of time. Is there a faster way?

ccache may help here - caches already compiled files

I've just been using a local copy of db3 (installed into my --prefix for
evo development) and as I understand it, evolution statically links to it
anyway.
although i haven't quite finished the
get-everything-building-so-i-can-hack-on-it stage with evo yet :(--
Stewart Smith (stewart flamingspork com)
http://www.flamingspork.com