Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution and CVS
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>
- To: "Franco Catrin L." <fcatrin tuxpan com>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution and CVS
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:30:49 +0100
On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 23:00, Franco Catrin L. wrote:
> El mar, 18-11-2003 a las 13:40, JP Rosevear escribió:
> > I have change libical from being a virtual module to being directly
> > included so it could be cvs remove'd. If you have an existing check out
> > (of any branch or the mainline), 'rm -rf libical' and 'cvs up'.
> > (libical resides in evolution-data-server now).
> I see that libical is referenced in calendar/Makefile.am but libical is
> not there.
> [fcatrin shamancito calendar]$ ls
> backends ChangeLog CVS idl libecal libedata-cal Makefile.am
you need to update, since libical was recently added to the evolution
You might need to do a 'cvs checkout' instead of an update though.
] [Thread Prev