Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution and CVS

                              From:
Gary Ekker <gekker novell com>
                                To:
Franco Catrin L. <fcatrin tuxpan
com>
Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution
and CVS
                              Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:20:50 -0700
On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 19:00 -0300, Franco Catrin L. wrote:
> I see that libical is referenced in calendar/Makefile.am but libical
is
> not there.
>
> [fcatrin shamancito calendar]$ ls
> backends  ChangeLog  CVS  idl  libecal  libedata-cal  Makefile.am
> Makefile.in
>
> [fcatrin shamancito calendar]$ cat Makefile.am
> SUBDIRS = libical idl libecal libedata-cal backends
>
> So I'm getting:
>
> calendar/Makefile.am:1: required directory calendar/libical does not
> exist
>
> (this in the main trunk)
>
> Do I have to do anything special to get libicalendar?

You need to rm -rf libical in the evolution source tree then update.
Make sure that you have updated evolution-data-server and installed it
to the same prefix where you are installing evolution. Note, you now
need to build libsoup from cvs head to build evolution-data-server.

-Gary