Re: [Evolution-hackers] db3 and db4
- From: Christopher Smith <x xman org>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>
- Cc: Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>, evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] db3 and db4
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 05:30:53 -0800
On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 02:50, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > Of course, if db4 file format is known to not change during the entire
> > 4.x branch, it is not really a problem :)
> is that true? Is the format in all 4.x versions going to be the same?
I'll check what the rules are. It definately changed from 3.x to 4.x,
but I think it has remained consistent since then. The library will
automatically forward port db files if you so choose of course.
Christopher Smith <x xman org>
] [Thread Prev