Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution-data-server details
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- Cc: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>, Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution-data-server details
- Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 16:19:11 -0500
On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 13:48, Dan Winship wrote:
> > > There is already a libedataserver which contains utilities for all
> > > backend implementations (ie the current libedatacal and libedatabook
> > > already link to it).
> > >
> > that's what I'm talking about, putting the already exiting
> > libedataserver and the calendar and addressbook backends all in one
> > library.
> That sounds reasonable, and it also reminds me that all the stuff in
> libedataserver that was copied from eutil needs to be renamed, because
> connector needs to link against both.
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev