Re: [Evolution-hackers] need your opinions on adding new commandline URI

Hi,

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 06:09, Joey Shen wrote:
> So I'm thinking if it is possible to add new commandline URI to achieve
> such a feature. Currently "evolution mailto" commandline provides
> feature to send message with compose UI. What I want is rather similar
> except don't want UI. I've filed a bug #42577 for that feature.

I think adding a "sendto:" URI prefix would be the way to do it, since
we handle most of that stuff already with the "mailto:"; one.

You can look at how it's hooked up in mail/component-factory.c, look for
handle_external_uri_cb().

-- Ettore