Re: [Evolution-hackers] how can I create preprocessed files???
- From: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org>
- To: "A. Gunes Koru" <gkoru engr smu edu>
- Cc: evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] how can I create preprocessed files???
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:37:40 +0100
On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 05:53, A. Gunes Koru wrote:
> Yes.. from a C preprocessor. Many c compilers can do it... For ex: gcc
> Therefore, after this clarification, I repeat my question.. Anyone who has an
> idea about this? I want to produce one preprocessed file per each source file
> in Evolution. Of course I want to do it correctly. That's why I want to do
> something similar to build process, in which everything happens in the right
> order. However, I don't know how I should modify the usual build process. I
> would really appreciate if someone could help me with it.
Add -save-temps to CFLAGS
] [Thread Prev