[Evolution-hackers] how can I create preprocessed files???

Yes.. from a C preprocessor. Many c compilers can do it... For ex: gcc

Therefore, after this clarification, I repeat my question.. Anyone who has an
idea about this? I want to produce one preprocessed file per each source file
in Evolution. Of course I want to do it correctly. That's why I want to do
something similar to build process, in which everything happens in the right
order. However, I don't know how I should modify the usual build process. I
would really appreciate if someone could help me with it.

Regards