Re: [Evolution-hackers] Storing Evolution config in an IMAP folder?

Think about your solution a bit... if the config is on the imap server,
and the config tells evo which imap server to connect to and other
config info, how will evo be able to get it? :-)

anyways, no. not likely to happen.

a better way would be to modify gconf to store config data over ACAP or
whatever that protocol is. But that is beyond the scope of Evolution,
you should instead talk to Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>

Jeff