[Evolution-hackers] Storing Evolution config in an IMAP folder?

I use Evolution on several different computers:

My laptop
My home system
My work system

They all access the same IMAP folders.

I spend a fair amount of time tweaking and customizing my Evolution
settings:

Vfolders
Offline Folders
Default Folders
Sned and Draft folders
Mail & Summary Preferences
etc

It is very painful trying to keep these settings synchronized across my
different Evolutions.

What do you Evolution developers think about having the option of taking
these settings and storing them centrally in specially formated emails
in a Evolution Config IMAP folder?

Pine has supported this since 4.30 (Oct 2000), see:

http://www.washington.edu/pine/tech-notes/low-level.html#remote-config

Pine also supports remote address books stored in IMAP that would ubber
cool if Evolution supported as well.

What do you guys think?

Dax Kelson