Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Searching archives WAS picky libdb3 requirements

There is of course an easy thing we could do to prevent people from
complaining about the need for a specific libdb version (which is
admittedly an annoyance): importing the libdb code into the Evolution
tree, like we do for libical.  It would make no difference in the end
result since we link statically anyways.

This has been discussed before, although we first have to figure out if
we want to stick with the db3 format for 1.6/2.0 or not...

-- Ettore