[Evolution-hackers] Re: Searching archives WAS picky libdb3 requirements

Doesn't seem to me like the topic was resolved.

a) the fact that db3 breaks data formats between minor releases sucks
and it was suggested in the thread that it be replaced.
b) I saw no argument as to why it should not be replaced, just that it
should not be replaced with xml.
c) Why is db3 being used, since it's known to have these issues?  libgda
supprts db3 if you MUST have it.  It also supports LDAP, MySQL and XML.

C.J.