Re: [Evolution-hackers] gtkhtml can't set correct value for inline spell checking

Hi guys,

On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 19:12, Dan Winship wrote:
> Looks like the problem is bonobo_pbclient_set_boolean; it does
>
> 	any = bonobo_arg_new_from (TC_CORBA_boolean, &value);

	Oh !? I just fixed the get_boolean thing that had the same problem;
please can you commit a fix to HEAD & gnome-2-2 that fixes this ?

	I thought the bonobo_pbclient_setv thing could be used, but I see that
has the same problem [ which it seems is really old ].

> If we can't get a new libbonobo release out right away, we could
> temporarily hack evo-mail to pass -1 instead of TRUE...

	That seems the best approach for now;

	Argh,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot