Re: [Evolution-hackers] gtkhtml can't set correct value for inline spell checking

What version of gtkhtml are you using? If it is always returning zero it
is because it is never enabled.  The editor sets that value based on a
bonobo property (in a property bag), the bonobo property should be set
by the evolution composer based on a gconf key.  I guess you need to
track down where that is failing on solaris.  It seems to work fine on
this x86 machine.

People using PowerPCs have reported problems switching from plain mode
to html mode in the editor which also uses a bonobo property so it is
possible there is an endian issue somewhere in either the gtkhtml use of
bonobo properties or the the bonobo property code itself.

--Larry