Re: [Fwd: [Evolution-hackers] Re: about evolution imap local email storage]

Hello Ettore

As you said, we should add the option for evolution, which allow user disable evolution cache imap email to local. This feature is very important for Sun Ray user, so we should finish it asap. I want to know is there have any exact schedule to done it? Maybe we can help you do to some stuff for this feature.

Thanks
Anto