Subject: [Evolution-hackers] Re: about evolution imap local email storage
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:54:57 +0800
From: Antonio Xu <antonio xu sun com>
To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
CC: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>, "evolution-hackers lists ximian com" <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>, Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com> References: <3E9C1E53 6000302 sun com> <1050519111 6052 29 camel lostzed mmc com au>

Hello, Not Zed
I have discussed this issue with Fejj. I think it is possible to add a feature which is allow user specify whether make evolution copy email to local. So for Sun Ray customer, they can make evolution leave eamil on server instead of copy them to local. this feature is very userful for intranet user too, they don't need to worry about intranet status, they could turn off the switch and make evolution leave email on server without copying them to local. I think it is very useful feature, but I wanto to know when we can add this feature in evolution, Could you show me the date when we can doing it for evolution?
         I have added some comments below. Please read it.

Best regards,
Anto