Re: [Evolution-hackers] Patches for GtkHTML and composer focusing

Hi Federico,

On Fri, 2003-07-25 at 20:28, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> > And how badly does Evolution behave without this patch, but with a
> > patched Bonobo?
> > At any rate, thanks a lot for tracking this down, Federico!
>
> No problem; at least we can now write Bonobo controls that work
> reliably.  This should also make it easier to shuffle controls around
> for the UI experimentation going on in the new branch.

	Incidentally - did you do a new stable release of libbonoboui [ and
commit to that branch too ? ]; it'd be great if you could / would do
that. [ and I guess we'd need to get new libbonoboui pkgs into xd2-qa ].

	Well done for untangling the focus mess,

	Thanks,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot