Re: [Evolution-hackers] Patches for GtkHTML and composer focusing

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 08:56, Dan Winship wrote:
> > Is this OK to commit?  It works very well for me.
>
> What does it do if you don't have the bonobo patch too?

Yeah it would kinda sucks to have a dependency on a newer bonobo...

And how badly does Evolution behave without this patch, but with a
patched Bonobo?

I think this should wait until we have 1.4.4 out, which should be next
week...  Just to minimize risk of messing things up.

At any rate, thanks a lot for tracking this down, Federico!

-- Ettore