Re: [Evolution-hackers] Possibility to save all attachments

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 02:33, Kósa Ferenc wrote:
> I use evolution since ver 1.0.2, and I am very satisfied with it. But
> would somebody be so kind to implement the function of saving all
> attachments in one place?

This list is not for feature requests, please use evolution ximian com
for that.

But aside from this, we had a patch from Harry Lu which implemented this
functionality a while ago.  Can we get this reviewed and committed to
HEAD now?

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution-patches/2003-June/001760.html

(Anna should review the UI change of course.)

-- Ettore