Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Usability] Context for Evo 2 Mockups.
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>
- Cc: Anna Marie Dirks <anna ximian com>, GNOME Usability List <usability gnome org>, evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Usability] Context for Evo 2 Mockups.
- Date: 16 Jul 2003 18:33:23 -0400
On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 14:28, Calum Benson wrote:
> It should certainly (according to the HIG) be optionally hideable
> though; you shouldn't put anything in a statusbar that you expect the
> user to see or interact with, because mostly they just never look there.
Yeah, makes sense.
I didn't know the HIG requires it to be optional, but we can certainly
make it so.
] [Thread Prev