[Evolution-hackers] evolution-1.3 and i18n problems

Hi!

I have a bunch of i18n problems in Evo-1.3 (recent CVS).
First of all. I use Evolution-1.0, not 1.2 so some troubles can be due
to configuration differencies.
But most common problem - UTF-8 sequences instead of national chars.
Column headers in maillist, button labels in column addition dialog,
summary page, task page appear in UTF-8, not in Russian (gal problem?).
Next when I compose mail then editing component disappears when i switch
to Russian layout and enter first non-ascii char (gtkhtml problem?).
My old VFolders with Russian chars looks like "\U+0145\U+0150". When I
rename such folders they become to look good (version conflict?).

Regards,
Dmitry