[Evolution-hackers] known bugs in gpg support?

[cc:s please, I'm not on the list anymore]

Hi,

Does evo 1.2.2 (Debian pkg) contain any known interworking issues with
mutt 1.5.3 and gpg signatures? I thought the issues had all been fixed
with 1.2.1 --> 1.2.2 upgrade.

(sorry for the attachment, but I thought it's only 1.5k so it won't
hurt)

cheers
-- vbi

--
In seiner mit Hochspannung erwarteten Rede zur Lage der Nation hat
US-Präsident George W. Bush heute früh angekündigt, Außenminister Colin